Do you want to view this course for credit? You must be logged in to receive educational credit. If you click Yes, you will be taken to the login page.
When faced with seemingly infinite tasks, one of two things can occur,
- the demands become so great that there is a fall from excellence due to overload, or
- there can be a growth of a new and sophisticated skill set that allows for continued excellence in the face of the ever-increasing demands.
In this intriguing presentation, topics explored include how to manage multiple priority overload, how to use one’s finite nature for infinite gain, how to balance organizational and per-sonal challenges while solving both, and how to respect and manage your own.
1. You must be logged in to receive education credits.
2. Each course is eligible for credits one time. If you’re not sure which courses you’ve already received credit for, click here to access your Report Card.
3. To begin, click on Module 1 below.